Friday, January 11, 2008

Repost of Sorts








Smile. Dream. Laugh. Remember. Do it. Believe. Walk. Read. Listen. Create. Pray. Dance. Hug. Write. Call. Visit. Apologize. Forgive. Love. Scream. Organize. Be. Relax. Enjoy. Encourage.

Pi
ck 3 and have a beautiful day....








2 Corinthians 12:9

And he said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee: for my strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.


Hey Nicholas Ryan!!! If I have not told you lately... I do love you & so does your Heavenly Father.... never ever doubt or forget that.... Love, Mom


4 comments:

PurpleFlowerFairy said...

hi sweet dionne. what a LOVELY post! i think i'm goin to pick more than just 3... =) oh my! i can not believe how big your guy has gotten - so handsome! have a great weekend!!! debbie

Lallee said...

Thank you for the inspiration and scripture--just the verse I needed this morning. I had to choose 'smile' out of your list because your pictures already made me do that ;-)
Hugs,
Lallee

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Beautiful you, beautiful family! I thought I had lost you, Dionne! Guess you've just changed your blog name!!!! I'm on my way to change my link for you!!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

Well Miss Dionne i have seen you at last although i have known you for a while now i had never known the outside of you was as beautiful as the inside.What handsome boys you do have and what lucky ones to have a mum like you !