a much needed repost....
Ty, Nick, Jake, Jesse & Noah... I know that you boys read Mom's blog from time to time & I just wanted you to all know that I love you all very much. The days go by so quickly and we pass each other so hurriedly most times rushing here and there. We often take each other for granted when each and every day should be precious with one another. Ty... I am tremendously proud of you & excited for what the future holds for you. Next year at this time you will be at MSU and yes it will a wonderfully awesome experience!! Just remember your choices will be many & to choose wisely. I'm confident in your ability to bring all of your dreams & expectations to fruition!*!*!
Nick... you have come such a long way in your academics & have achieved your goals despite some naysayers. Way to go & prove the critics wrong!*!*! Keep up the great work ... you also must continue to make wise choices with regards to all that you want to achieve :o)
Jake... I see your quiet strength even if I don't always tell you and through all of our struggles ... I love you!! I am proud of you and for choosing also to follow your heart, continue doing well in school & choosing wisely as well!*!*!
Jesse & Noah you both have Mommy's heart!!
Your innocence is immeasurable and how I wish I could keep you just as you are, but that however is not God's plan for you. His plan is for you to grow up strong men of faith, honor and integrity. You make me laugh through the tears and your xoxo's Mommy could not go without. I'm blessed that God made me your Mommy!!
Love, Mom


3 comments:
Oh, Dionne, you are tuggin' at my heart today! What a sweet post to an incredible group of young men!! I think they are awfully lucky to have you as their mommy!!
Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents
thank you for coming by, and I have to say I have loved visiting you too. What lovely words you write for you children x
And love your blogs too.
Best wishes for Christmas Ginny
Merry Christmas to you all Dionne,they grow up too fast and oooh how you miss em.One of my sons is in the Phillipines for christmas and one is away so they get scattered.
Hugs
Jules
Post a Comment