


I have rewritten this blog intro a couple different times. I will refrain from my negative repartee for the moment....
I'm proud of the son I have raised.
- Currently, in his freshman year at Michigan State University
- This young man graduated high school very accomplished
- A scholar-athlete with Honors - 6 years, Grade 7 -12
- Global Marketing Team 2008 National Champion
- Future.... bright!!!
Put that in your research notes Ann Coulter!!
I'm a proud single BLACK Momma!

6 comments:
You go mama! I love this post -- and the photos. Wow, what a great young man you've raised.
I think you have done a fabulous Job.I was a sngle mum with four boys for years and i never raised any criminals either.People can be very narrow minded/You have done a fabulous job i will send your medal later lol
hugs and happy new year
Jules
I appreciate the positiveness in your post.
So much negativity out of what's- her-names mouth about the subject last week, it's nice to hear a glaring testament of reality as written by someone who is walking the walk, not just talking the talk.
Just found your blog and read this. Seems to me you SHOULD be proud over yourself. I can not even imagine what you single moms have to go through in everyday life. Well done!!!
Wow. What a gorgeous, healthy, smart, happy young man you have there!
Mine is only 2 but I plan on the same outcome. Please pop over to my blog and check out my recent response to Ann Coulter... a video I posted on CNN. I think you'll like it!
Ms. Single Mama, MsSingleMama.com
You go girl! You son is handsome, accomplished and doing his thing. You have a lot to be proud of!
Post a Comment