Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Excited & Highly Blessed


Well, this is what I've been waiting for!! This weekend will be one filled with my boys & glorious sunshine :) Looking at him sprawled out on the couch, hard to believe to it's been almost a year since I've seen my son. He looks good all things considered. The choices he has made the past 2 years have been less than pleasing to me. On the positive, I do believe that he has learned valuable life lessons and that's all part of becoming an adult. I'm glad he's home.
I love you Ty!!

2 comments:

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

So g;ad you have your son home.
Happy Easter things are not so good with me,but life will get better
thinking of you
jules

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hi Dee!! Great pic of your son. I'm so glad you will all be together. I know KNOW KNOW that will make you so happy! Have a wonderful and blessed Easter!

Big Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents