

Yeah it's that time of year. Last minute trips, school shopping, high school football and all it's glory. I have put on my running shoes and am contemplating pitching a tent on the 50 yd line, as I will be at football games 3 days a week ;o) That's probably very ambitious of me LoL!! As again I am
considering returning to work ... didn't I try this back in March of this year? unsuccessfully I might add :o( I'm hoping for a positive result this time LoL!! I do believe with all my heart that my role as a stay home mom has been so important in raising the boys and I will always be grateful for being able to do that ... but it's time to face facts that I'm not getting any younger & unless I want to be the Sr. citizen working at Mickey Dee's ... I need to get back into the game LoL!! Also, it appears that my wonderful ex-husband & I say that in the nicest way is on his way to the alter for the 3rd time & is pushing (I'm certain it is future wifey) for me to go back to work. I'm sure she doesn't like like the idea of me having my "hand on the checkbook" so to speak. That's fine, I have to admit I have had it pretty good as ex-wives go ;o) not all rosy by any means but for the most part we're almost to the finish line & I know it could always have been worse.
Enough said there!! The boys are looking good & getting so big, it's hard to believe... 3 sons in high school!! I'm happy no elated in the biggest way for all of God's blessings!!!.... I finally was able to give Ty the Saturn, so he can start his Senior year with his own car and tadaa!! I purchased a new vehicle ... I have never owned a new vehicle ... it's actually a 2006 with only 22k miles, so that's pretty darn new to me!! So yeah another reason for getting my bootie back to work LoL!! God has been soooo good to us!!
It is good to give thanks to the Lord, and sing praises to Your name, O Most High;
To declare Your lovingkindness in the morning, and Your faithfulness every night.
Posted by Cherub*Kisses at 8:41 AM
10 comments:
- Stephanie said...
-
3 boys in HS, oh my, no wonder you haven't blogged much lately! :0)
So glad to see you here again. Yea, you got a new car!! Crank up the music & drive it around the block once for me!!
Hope you find a wonderful new job soon!
Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents - August 28, 2007 6:48 PM
- The Rose Room said...
-
All the best for going back to work. I think if you can stay at home for as long as possible its great and best for children.
If those photos are the street you live in I love it! And such a handsome boy.
Take Care - Rachaelx - August 29, 2007 10:10 PM
- COLLS GARDEN said...
-
Hi sweet Dionne, so nice to have you back. Those boys & summer do keep you busy, don't they. We officially start Spring tomorrow, funny isn't it.
Your suburb looks so pretty, love all the trees.
Lots of good luck job hunting, you deserve it girl. (Wedding no 3 eh, erk!).
Hugs, Coll :-} - August 30, 2007 6:28 PM
- PAINT MINE PINK said...
-
Well Hiya stranger ! we miss you so when you are gone, but thats ok, you spend time with those wonderful young men of yours :)
Hee hee i had a little chuckle when i was reading about your ex and his 'soon to be' wife...i can read between the lines :)
I believe you are a strong and amazing woman Dionne, so now you go and get movin in your much deserved new car, and like Steph said Crank up the music and off you go !
Luv Ya Lots,
Shann xxoo - September 1, 2007 7:07 AM
- Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...
-
You are busy with your family. I have my little matchbox on my work table and I store little trinkets in there. I love it. I'm so glad you sent me the bigger size. It's so usable! Good luck with football!
- September 2, 2007 5:38 PM
- Lori said...
-
Dionne, Gosh why do they have to get so big so fast? I haven't seen my oldest in 9 months and all weekend I have been so sad about it! I'd give anything for a day where my boys were still small! Love, Lori
- September 3, 2007 1:48 PM
- Wanda said...
-
You do have your hands full. I remember when I had three in highschool, a cheerleader, one on the swim team and a tennis player....and I survived!!! Those were hectic days, but wonderful days. Teenagers especially need moms around!!
- September 3, 2007 10:26 PM
- Jules said...
-
Hi Dionne i have missed you,them boys are growing,yes God has been good to you and one may say you have been good to those boys.They are lucky to have such a devoted mum.Good luck re the job and congrats on the car.Wait till they are even bigger my Tim is in new zealand and Matthew is 27 next month and i dont feel older than that myself.
Hugs
Jullie - September 5, 2007 12:56 AM
- COLLS GARDEN said...
-
Hi sweet Dionne, just popped by to say hello. Hope all is well and your new car is going fine. Take care.
Hugs, Coll :-} - September 5, 2007 8:04 AM
- Alicia ~ Time Worn Style said...
-
Hi Dionne, just love the pics of your boys, isnt it amazing how fast they grow up. I have one in high school, the other two will be there before I know it I am sure. Hope your new car is going fine, I would hate to be stuck up on this mountain without one!!
Aliciaxx - September 7, 2007 5:08 AM

1 comment:
Wow, has it really been this long? Seems just like yesterday, doesn't it?!? It is such fun to watch your children grow and change and test their wings. Now, there will be a bit more "Dee" time....it's a good thing!
I'm having a Wedding Blog party on the 25th ~ stop by and read about it if you are interested ~ I'd love to have you join us!
Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents
Post a Comment