

Nicholas Ryan graduates high school in a few hours. I can feel & almost hear my heart beating. I never imagined this day as it is today. I'm so proud of this kid. Never let anyone say differently.
I won't be there for the first time. I have never missed any of those pivotal moments.
I have sat this morning crying & fighting as best as I can to not scream!!
In fact for the past few weeks, I have done my best to maintain my cheery pleasant demeanor, which is expected of me for the greater part of my day.
I get home & break down completely.
Remembering, how we got here. Up to this day.
I fought against it for the better part of 10+ years.

My little boys became teenagers. With big voices of their own & actions that accompanied.
Nick wanted this. Jake wanted this. Ultimately we decided it would be best.
Living with their father has not been at all what was hoped for or expected.
Everyone's life has been turned upside down. Everything has changed.
Everything except I love you boys very much.


2 comments:
Dee, I know how very proud you are of your son, of ALL your sons. You are a terrific mom, I can just tell your heart is pure goodness. Wish I could reach out and give you a big hug right now, dear friend!
Love and Prayers,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents
Oh what a precious Mamma's heart you have!
Hugs to you in smiles of seeing your son's turn into young men. Praying you joy and just goodness all the way through.
Thank you for visiting my blog.
Post a Comment