Sunday, February 6, 2011

My Loves in Bloom

So most us of know that February usually resonates with all things LOVE. What about a new word for the month of February: DALLY
This month being an especially good time to do just that. Merriam-Webster's definition of the word is "to act playfully; especially to play amorously."
Dallying can also be defined as a form of wasting time, or "dawdling."
I challenge and encourage you to spend a few moments exploring your preferred definition of this word, whether by lingering too long next to a warm fire or exchanging flirtatious remarks with a special someone.
Which by the way may have been exactly the point or so I think when I discovered this oh so gorgeous dozen of pink roses on my doorstep Friday morning ;)
In any case anyone that knows me.... knows I love pink, so these were a perfect beginning to my weekend of "dallying."

1 comment:

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hi, Dee! Love your sweet post today! Love those gorgeous pink roses, too.

BTW, I not only dally, I dilly-dally!! :0)

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents