
I feel horrible and think we may be starting a new tradition ... putting the tree up the night before Christmas. My home is devoid of Christmas spirit with the exception of a vase of ornaments :o(
I have alot more hours than the typical part-time 2o hr workweek, which made for a nice little paycheck ;o) of course which was practically spent before the ink was dry on the back LOL!!
Anyways, I miss my old blog & my blogging friends. I don't think anyone really even knows where I am....
I hope everyone is having a fun holiday season filled with love, joy, & lots of yummy treats!!
and all I want for Christmas is B.J.L. ***smiles***

3 comments:
hi dionne! =) i hear ya, this year has just flown, my tree isn't up either and i ALWAYS have it up the weekend after thanksgiving. i think if you put a link on your old blog address letting everyone know where you are, you'll start hearing from everyone again. merry, merry christmas! debbie
Dionne, I'm sorry to hear you are feeling so horrible. I understand.
Sweetie if it makes you happy to wait and put up your tree on Christmas eve then do so. I took my trees down Monday, they just made me sad looking at them. We have to do what we have to do. Try to take some time out for you.
You will be in my thoughts and prayers.
Hugs & love ~Mary~
Hello Dionne. Stopping by to say hello. There are no rules about when to decorate, or how to decorate. Your blog looks beautiful and I love the music you've chosen. Do you want a kitten for Christmas?
Hugs,
Lallee
Post a Comment