
So, I was listening to the song on my blog this morning & the words rang loud and clear.... Isn't it wonderful that He does takes us the way we are!!! In all of of our brokenness & imperfections, we can come to our Heavenly Father. He takes me just the way I am
Everyone in my household gets so excited for this time of the year. Yeah, because they really do believe it's all about them LOL!! I remind them every Christmas that really what we are celebrating is the birth of Jesus Christ. I am thankful for this message of faith, hope, and love.

1 comment:
Hi Sweet Dionne, you & I are both having a bit of time out, it seems. Sometimes it is needed. Glad to see you looking good, girl. Take care of those gorgeous boys of yours & of course yourself. Christmas Blessings & Hugs.
Coll :-}
Post a Comment