Friday, March 7, 2008

Memories so sweet!!!

Well.....today is that day down memory lane for sure!!!! My first-born child is now 18 years old ;o) I'm smiling through the tears & sobs. I'm a sentimental fool for sure .... I love that kid if he only knew how much. This past year has been a doozy with his fight for independence and my struggle to hold on to him. But we're working through it all ....
***!! ***!! Happy Birthday Tyler ***!!***!!
early this morning .... definitely his mother's child so not an a.m. person

I'm playing catch up today... didn't realize I had to work yesterday ... I was an hour late ;o( and then 2 hours after that school called for me to pick up Master Noah .... he was in distress for sure unable to breathe ... headed straight to ReadyCare with him .... he has pneumonia poor kid.
Hopefully, I will be able to accomplish what I'd like to for birthday revelry ;o)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Dionne! Happy Birthday to Tyler! What a cutie he is! I can see why you would want to hang on to him! I know I will be the same way with my five :( Poor Noah! I am so sorry he is so sick!!! Hope he gets better fast and no one else gets sick. This has been a terrible year for illnesses.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Love ya,
Amy

PurpleFlowerFairy said...

oh no! sounds like you're having a crazy day. i hope tyler had a wonderful birthday and hopefully noah is now home and feeling better. i got teary eyed reading your post about tyler turning 18... i remember mine at that age, fighting for "adult" freedom but still living at home and me having a hard time letting go. wait until your first one moves out - full blown big tears will fall - lol! i can laugh now, it wasn't funny then. next to "empty nest syndrome" was a HUGE photo of ME!!!!! hugs to you all, debbie

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

Hi Dionne how are you ? Ahh so one of your babies is 18 my first born is 28 this year and it has gone so fast.
Hope Noah is better poor thing.