Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Laughter... the best medicine

You Don't Say!

This was such a fun post it needed to be shared... I don't think Lallee
will mind too much ;o) I love visiting her blog, she always inspires me in some way or another. A little sad today so I stopped over and I was blessed with the gift of laughter. Thank you Miss Lallee ;)

Enjoy!!

2 comments:

PurpleFlowerFairy said...

ha! ha! ha! i just read her post. i've done that SAME EXACT thing before. glad it's not just me... lol!!! =)

hope you're feeling better.

hugs, debbie

zabrina said...

I missed it!
How are you Dionne? I hope everything is well and happy birthday for Tyler! Wow, 18 years old...I wonder how you feel? My children are going so fast, very soon they will be teens, because 10 years will pass like a fast car.
Xoxo, a big hug!