Monday, April 7, 2008

This is by far....


My favorite night of the week!!! There are few couples that I don't enjoy but these two couples have my votes for the duration of the competition ;o) They can do no wrong LOL!!! Is there anyone else who is steadfastly addicted to Dancing With The Stars? I mean I won't even answer the phone if it's a couple of minutes to 8pm or 9pm (not entirely true as I did answer for Mom tonite... she's the exception to the rule **smiles**) "But yeah, I usually make all preparations & have everyone in their places so I have as little interruption as possible LOL!!!

4 comments:

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Hi Dionne,
I found you through Coll's blog. I love your blog. Dancing With the Stars? I watched last season and was totally addicted - so I get it. I was afraid to turn it on this season... Sounds like you're really enjoying it! Do you think it's too late for me to tune in? See you like Young & the Restless - I'm a General Hospital kind of girl.
Happy day!
~Tracie

Tracie~MyPetiteMaison said...

Dionne,
I walked and I watched Dancing With the Stars! Tivo'd it last night and watched it after my walk - excellent!
xo~Tracie

a Pocket Angel said...

Dionne, I too LOVE watching Dancing with the stars!!
I miss it on Monday evenings because I work but I do get to watch Tues evenings.
What fun this show is!
Hope all is well with you and the boys these days.
Hugs & love ~Mary~:-}

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hi Dionne! Just stopping by to check on ya! Hope you are having a great week!

Big Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents