Saturday, March 22, 2008

I believe in a risen Savior!!

But God demonstrates His own love towards us, in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us.
Romans 5:8

And on the third day God's promise fulfilled:

I am the resurrection and the life. He who believes in Me, though he may die, he shall live.
John 11:25

Now may the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Romans 15:13

Wishing all of you a beautiful Easter and blessed Resurrection Day!!

5 comments:

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hope you have had a glorious Easter!!

Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

COLLS GARDEN said...

Hi sweet Dionne, hope you had a wonderful Easter too. Love the new pics.
Hugs, Coll :-}

zabrina said...

Hi Dionne, how was Easter for you? I hope you are well and thanks for visiting me!

Unknown said...

Just stopping by. Love your blog! We're kindred souls in many ways.
Blessings!

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Just checking in on you, sweet friend! Hope all is well!

Big Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents