Sunday, June 1, 2008

It's Our Turn ....


Oh my goodness .... where has it all gone???? Not even sure I can put into words what exactly is running through my mind... Ty Jones graduates today!!!! In all his awesomeness and not so at times ;o) I am soooo tremendously proud of this young man. We have alot to celebrate today!!!!
I love you kiddo!!!

“If my mind can conceive it, and my heart can believe it, I know I can achieve it.” ~ Jesse Jackson

2 comments:

PurpleFlowerFairy said...

yeah for ty!!!!! =) oh, i remember when mine graduated... as i find myself saying a lot lately, where do the years go... debbie

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

Hi Dionne,what a great job you have done look at all your boys.Congrats on his graduation you are so proud and rightly so.And so one by one they fly away and know what you miss your babies long after they have turned into men.I know i do !
Hugs
Jules
P.S heres my new email
whimsicalnotions@internode.on.net