Friday, June 6, 2008

Don't blink ....


so appropriate for this season!!! got to see where my son will be attending school ... it wasn't the official orientation but ... wow!! campus is tremendously huge .... he's so excited and now wishing these next couple of months away :o(
I will do orientation with him next month at Michigan State University ... so then it will really sink in... my baby is a grown man ready to take flight Lol!!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

OH DIONNE!!! How wonderful!! You must be SO proud of your baby! That is a wonderful school! Congratulations to you both!

I have missed you!!!

Hugs,
Amy

PurpleFlowerFairy said...

you must be SO proud!!!!! his life journey is just about to begin... =) hugs, debbie p.s. LOVE this song. i have it on my blog too.

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Dionne, I know exactly how it feels, so bittersweet. What a handsome young man and you look gorgeous too!

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

What a wonderful happy family you have! Great pics! And I started not to even look on this blog 'cuz you don't post very often here! So glad I did!!!

HugS,
Stephanie
ANgelic Accents

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

Dionne you are as slack as me you havent posted in an age.How are you ! Come home we miss you here in blogland.
Hugs
Jules

a Pocket Angel said...

Hello Dionne, Happy Belated Birthday (Sept. 19.) I'm so sorry I missed your special day. Hope it was just FABULOUS!
You have such handsome sons..
Hugs & love ~Mary~ :-}

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

okay Dionne 3 months makes you officially missing in action.Where are you come home we miss you.
Hugs
Jules