But on the real, I miss so many of my blog friends both near and far!!!
I'm okay ... just a whole lot of ups and downs, not unlike alot of folks out there :o)
I wish I had some fabulous travel stories to go along with my absence but I don't at the moment ... maybe next time :o)
I did however celebrate another birthday ... and along with that a decision to do something entirely different with my the direction of my life... at least try to anyways :o)
I am now an Independent Consultant for pretty fabulous (of course I would say that LoL!!) home party company & I'm looking forward to my Preview/Premier party in the next few weeks!!!
Ladies!! be sure and contact me if you want more info or an invite :o)
It's sure to be fabulously fun time!!!


1 comment:
well welcome back stranger,good luck on the new business it sounds fun,i suppose Australia is a bit far to come for a party hehe.Honest;y i am with you on the months whizzing past thing,my oldest baby is turning 28 today and i know it was only a few years ago i was taking away his slingshots and being the worstest mother in the whole world lol
and then i blinked and before i was finished he was gone!
hugs
Jules
Post a Comment