
Wow!! What an incredible time this is in our history!! I have been somewhat glued to all news pertaining the status quo of events this week. Lucky for me, I don't have the expanded cable channels Lol!!
But seriously it's all so amazing to me in so many ways. I have made many friends on this journey of blogging. And the common thread was our love of family & home. Now, we all may have differing views on the direction that our country is headed but my prayer is that we continue to be kind to each other ;o)

2 comments:
Yes it has been an incredible week,I am an Aussie and even i cried when Obama did his vic5tory speech.America has come a long way and its as it should be taht a man is judged on what is inside him and not on teh colour of his skin.(and a handsome man i must say)
Congrats
hUGS
jules
Dionne i nominated you for an award its on my blog
hugs
Jules
Post a Comment