Saturday, November 15, 2008

What was I thinking ;o)


Started a little somethin' like this..... afterall five days of no school for various reasons for the boys was quite enough Lol!!
Therefore, I happily accepted the invitation to see The Chippendales at the Soaring Eagle Casino & Resort. This was my very first time seeing these hunky, gorgeous & fabulously sexy men (wink wink)With front row center stage seats I was far from unhappy, in fact I found this frivolous fun quite entertaining. So, I would recommend this to all ladies young & young at heart ;o) for a little something to warm up your cold wintery doldrums. As the night ended a little somethin' like this....

and no the birthday girl didn't want the party to end ;o) H*a*p*p*y Birthday Karen!! .....to be continued with your Booty Parlor Party for the ultimate gifts that keep on giving ;o)

2 comments:

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

Hi Dionne! Sounds like you had a good time!! Happy Bday to your friend! First time, hmmm?!?! ;0)

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

a Pocket Angel said...

Dionne, I went to see the Chippendales many many years ago..They sure put a HUGE smile on this old gals face LOL....It too was my first time.. Went with my Daughters & we had so much fun!
Wow you had great seats. Sounds like you had fun..Good you you!
Hugs ~Mary~ :-}