Monday, February 2, 2009

An Award for Me & You!!

Oh my goodness!! I didn't get an opportunity to share last week as I came down with someone's cooties midweek. So not cool ;o(
Feeling fine as wine today :D

Stephanie at Angelic Accents passed on the sweetest award to me proclaiming to all that I am a great mother!! She always knows how to put the biggest smile in my heart and it always comes at the right moment.
I am over the moon tickled Steph!! Thank you!!
While the job of "Momma" is a big one & not without its challenges. The love I have for my boys is the greatest love ever!!

This award was originally passed on by "Wibeche" from ourdreams-wr and she is located in Norway, so we're passing around an international award! I don't read Norwegian, but I've been told that it means:


"This is an award for being a wonderful Mom

You do fantastic work

Be proud of your accomplishments!"

I would love to pass this award on to the following:

Dara of Sophie Rose Designs

Jules of Whimsical Notions

Ele of A Bit Of Pink Heaven

Tori of A Blessed Day In The Life

Rachel of Single Mom Seeking

Zee of Pixie Blossoms


And all my sweet blog friends who have the biggest hearts & always the best interest of their children in mind.

Hugs,

Dee

4 comments:

Stephanie ~ Angelic Accents said...

So glad you are happy with the award! You were the first one I thought of with all your wonderful boys.

I had such a great time yesterday ~ I got to babysit Keaton while the kids went to a neighborhood Big Game party!! Stole lots of kisses!!

BTW, I love your previous post!

Big TX Hugs,
Stephanie
Angelic Accents

Jules of Whimsicalnotions blog said...

Aww shucks mam now i have to buy another booty hugging booby popping award type gown befor i can accept.HMM people may need counselling if i wear it but hehe
thanks Dionne you are a great mum in norwegian or in English.

Single Mom Seeking said...

Thanks, I'm so honored!! You're a great mom and a beautiful woman.

Kathy said...

Hey I love the site.... next time I'll have to try to get in on the running for that award, lol :)

Just stopping by...