It's been a rush of busyness and anxiety for the last several weeks. Today I am exhaling. No worrying about anything. That doesn't mean that there isn't plenty still to fixate & stress over, just that I choose to leave it outside of my cerebral processes at this moment. I would like to find joy in this day. It's beautiful outside, slightly cooler than the majority of the days this week. Still bright & sunny though and that alone brings me SMILES :) Seeing as how I am well overdue for hair color, I guess that's a must today too. Don't you just love the way your hair feels & looks after that treatment!!
I'm also going towards The Fresh Market today as you can always find yummy goodness there!! The twins & I have decided that healthy eating needs to be a priority sooner rather than later.
Last & certainly not least browse and shop my favorite jewelry boutique Stella & Dot because the Spring line is just that fabulous!!♥
I'm also going towards The Fresh Market today as you can always find yummy goodness there!! The twins & I have decided that healthy eating needs to be a priority sooner rather than later.
Last & certainly not least browse and shop my favorite jewelry boutique Stella & Dot because the Spring line is just that fabulous!!♥


No comments:
Post a Comment