Wow!! So, when was the last time I came to this blog? Or any blog for that matter!! I can remember the day I started blogging and people had the biggest question marks come across their face, when I spoke about my day's activities. I met so many neat ladies & had such fun during that season in my life. I miss it from time to time.
But seasons change.
The almost last 4 years have been pretty amazing. I've learned so much more about myself and how to not limit myself to just the surroundings in which, I grew up or the limitations that were put upon me for almost my entire adult life.
It feels good. Life is good and I'm happy for all that I have. And all that I have learned.
Yesterday was especially great!! I made my first BRAND NEW car purchase :) And by brand new, I mean driving off the lot straight from the factory!!
Saturday, June 8, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment