Thursday, March 20, 2008

My Intentional Life in Christ



Seek God's direction in order to be wise

Ask the right questions in order to learn

Be deliberate in the use of my time in order to succeed

Focus on a dream that will capture my heart

Create a plan that will guide my path

Act boldy in order to advance

Solve problems in order to de-clutter my life

Think clearly in order to live in the truth

Choose friends carefully in order to create a supportive environment

Love my family by appreciating and serving them

Strive to do the right thing in every situation in order to live with integrity

Be intentional so I can grow in Christ

Interpretation by Dr. Randy Carlson

2 comments:

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Dionne, I hope you have a wonderful Easter. Enjoy your time with your handsome boys. I read through your inspirations words twice. Such wonderful words to live by.

Paris Rags Romance said...

Hi Dionne! Thanks so much for that lovely comment! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, I didnt know about htis blog will have to add this one as well, many hugs! Kimberly